follower

Friday 4 November 2022

3/11/2022

 Dear diary, i dont know how to describe my feeling right now. I feel sad, i feel guilty, i feel happy or maybe i just pretend to be happy! I salah. I make a wrong decision! Why sophia why ? I feel guilty to my late mother! Why sophia? Why are u do this ? Why ? Why? Im so stupid wei! Sumpah bodoh gila! Why i need to do this ? Why ? I hate myself right now i hate it so much! Ibu im so sorry ibu! I really sorry! I hate myself! Sumpah aku benci gila dengan diri aku sendiri!!!! Whyyyyy sophia why u do this sophia ? Why ? Ni dah tersasar jauh sngat dh ni sophia. Bodoh lah kau ni sophia sumpah bodoh gila kau ni!!!!!!!! Arghhhhhhhh!!! I hate this feeling!!!!!! If bunuh diri tu xde hukum i rasa dh lama i bunuh diri but i still think about my mom! Yeah i love her so much! But what are u doing right now sophia ? What have you done sophia ? U kata u sayangkan ur mom but what are u done right now sophia ?? U are so stupid lah sophia!!! BODOH BODOH yang teramat BODOH kau ni sophiaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment